Meet Jannick Malling, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Public.com (yes, this Public.com).
In a special edition Town Hall Q&A, Jannick will kick off the new year by answering community questions around the company’s 2022 roadmap and mission to make the public markets work for all people.
Jannick will share more about:
- New products the Public team is building to help members become better investors, including more advanced portfolio management features
- How Public maintains a diverse and inclusive community, and what we’re doing to change the culture around investing
- The importance of financial literacy, and Public’s approach to educational content
- Expanded crypto offerings on Public’s platform
- Our decision to move away from payment for order flow (PFOF), and how that impacts price execution.
… and more around what’s on the horizon in 2022. Members of the Public community can submit questions to Jannick ahead of the Town Hall Q&A on Friday, January 21 at 11 AM ET. During that time, you can follow along with Jannick’s responses in real-time in the app.
More About Public.com
Public.com is an investing platform that helps people be better investors. Members can build a diverse portfolio of stocks, funds, and crypto within a single platform. On Public, ownership unlocks an experience of content and education, contextual to their portfolio, created by a million+ strong community of investors, creators and analysts.
Past Town Halls
Join the conversation.
Sign up for Public, and get a free $10 stock in a company of your choice.