© Copyright 2020 Public Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Free trading refers to $0 commissions for Open to the Public Investing, Inc Financial self-directed individual cash brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices. Relevant SEC & FINRA fees may apply. Please see our Commission and Fee Schedule.
This is not an offer, solicitation of an offer or advice to buy or sell securities, or open a brokerage account in any jurisdiction where Open to the Public Investing, Inc is not registered.
Open to the Public Investing, Inc does not recommend any securities. All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. Keep in mind that while diversification may help spread risk it does not assure a profit, or protect against loss, in a down market. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing.
The above content is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to constitute investment advice or any other kind of professional advice and should not be relied upon as such. Before taking action based on any such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not endorse any third parties referenced within the article. Market and economic views are subject to change without notice and may be untimely when presented here. Do not infer or assume that any securities, sectors or markets described in this article were or will be profitable. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. There is a possibility of loss. Historical or hypothetical performance results are presented for illustrative purposes only.
Investors should be aware that system response, execution price, speed, liquidity, market data, and account access times are affected by many factors, including market volatility, size and type of order, market conditions, system performance, and other factors. These risks are to be assumed by the customer. For additional information on data provided within the App, please see our Data Disclosure.
Investors should consider the investment objectives and unique risk profile of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) carefully before investing. ETFs are subject to risks similar to those of other diversified portfolios. Leveraged and Inverse ETFs may not be suitable for all investors and may increase exposure to volatility through the use of leverage, short sales of securities, derivatives and other complex investment strategies.
Although ETFs are designed to provide investment results that generally correspond to the performance of their respective underlying indices, they may not be able to exactly replicate the performance of the indices because of expenses and other factors. A prospectus contains this and other information about the ETF and should be read carefully before investing. Customers should obtain prospectuses from issuers and/or their third party agents who distribute and make prospectuses available for review. ETFs are required to distribute portfolio gains to shareholders at year-end. These gains may be generated by portfolio rebalancing or the need to meet diversification requirements. ETF trading will also generate tax consequences. Additional regulatory guidance on Exchange Traded Products can be found by clicking here.
Third-party information provided for Open to the Public Investing, Inc product features, Open to the Public Investing, Inc communications and communications emanating from its social media community, market prices, data and other information available through Open to the Public Investing, Inc are meant for informational purposes only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. The information provided is not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and is subject to change without notice. The Open to the Public Investing, Inc website provides its users' links to social media sites and email. The linked social media and email messages are pre-populated. However, these messages can be deleted or edited by Open to the Public Investing, Inc users, who are under no obligation to send any pre-populated messages. Any comments or statements made herein do not reflect the views of Open to the Public Investing, Inc or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Note that certain Open to the Public Investing, Inc product features listed are currently in development and will be available soon. Open to the Public Investing, Inc., may receive payment for order flow through third parties.
All securities and investments are offered to self-directed customers by Open to the Public Investing, Inc, member FINRA & SIPC. Additional information about your broker can be found by clicking here. Open to the Public Investing, Inc is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Public Holdings Inc.
Official Sweepstakes Rules
By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. One entry per person. Winners are selected at random and odds of winning are entirely dependent on the number of eligible entries received.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on Nov. 17 2020 and the winners will be announced on or about Dec. 17, 2020. The period for entering the Sweepstakes begins at 8 a.m ET on Nov. 17, 2020 and ends 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 17, 2020.
3. Eligibility: Eligibility for the Sweepstakes is open to natural persons who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and who are (18) years of age and older. Employees, directors, officers of the Sponsor (including its affiliates and advertising agencies and Sweepstakes administrators, and any third-party organizations Sponsor may be working with on the Sweepstakes and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses) and household members are not eligible to enter. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
4. How to Enter: Entries will be accepted via by via the entry button on the Sweepstakes website, which will produce a pre-populated tweet with the Sweepstakes website URL. Entries will also be accepted by posting an original tweet and will be included so long as they include the Public handle (@public) and a link to the Sweepstakes website.
5. Prize: Each Participant with a winning Entry will receive an authentic Balenciaga T-shirt customized by Public.
6. Prize Restrictions: All Winning Participants are subject to verification of identity and eligibility prior to the award of any prize. Winning Participants shall be notified by DM and/or email and within 15 days of the date that notification is sent, the winning Participants must, by return email or by other means as may be directed by the Sponsor, provide a response indicating each Participant’s acceptance of the prize and providing the Sponsor with confirmation of the winning Participants’ identity and eligibility and agreement with the terms and conditions contained in these Official Rules. FAILURE TO PROMPTLY CONFIRM OR TO COMPLY WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL RESULT IN PARTICIPANT’S DISQUALIFICATION. Participants who do not provide a timely and complete response will be disqualified and will forfeit any prize. In addition, any prize will be forfeited if any winning Participant is found to be ineligible, not in compliance with these Official Rules, or declines to accept the prize. All other expenses and costs related to the participation in the Sweepstakes, or any prize that’s awarded, are the Participant’s sole responsibility.
7. Release and Limitation of Liability: No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize or participation in the SWEEPSTAKES and Sponsor shall have no liability or responsibility for, AND EACH PARTICIPANT for and on behalf of themselves, their heir(s) and successors, HEREBY RELEASES, indemnifies and hold harmless SPONSOR, its employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives and anyone working at the direction or with the permission of sponsor from, any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes, and/or any prize awarded. Participants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes, and/or use of any prize. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CHOSEN STOCK IS NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE INVESTMENT ADVICE OR ANY OTHER KIND OF PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON AS SUCH. BEFORE TAKING ACTION BASED ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONSULT WITH THE APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONALS.